The decision to change the way a website looks or to go with a new provider isn’t an easy one, but these United Ways made the switch to Itechra CMS because they kept facing the same issues over and over that was preventing them from easily using their website to communicate with their supporters.
Why did they make the switch? The major issues they all had in common was a content management system that was difficult to use, their staff and volunteers found it was not easy to make updates, and they could not afford a web designer to change their website:
- “Our United Way website was terrible. We couldn’t update it because we weren’t HTML savvy and it wasn’t user-friendly at all.”
- “At that time, our website was ancient and outdated to say the least. If updates needed to be made, it would sometimes take weeks with us being unsure of the end result would look like, which was frustrating given we constantly need to be in contact and updating the community.”
- “As a small United Way, we do not have the resources to have technical support or web designers in-house.”
And what happened once they made the switch to Itechra CMS?
- “The transition over to our new website was easy because the Itechra team was educated on the United Way brand and what was needed to successfully communicate to our community. Their knowledge provided us a pre-made template that could easily be personalized to represent our United Way….I highly recommend other United Ways looking for a new website to use Itechra.” —Ryan Eff, Development and Communications Manager, Lenawee United Way
- “Now several of our staff are responsible for making changes, uploading photos and adding calendar events. I go on the website almost daily and update our fundraising information and change the homepage. Our hits have increased and public feedback has been great! Thank you Itechra & team!” — Tracey Laitinen, Executive Director, United Way of the Eastern Upper Peninsula
- “I can’t emphasize enough the ease of this program — it’s user-friendly and easy to learn, and the finished product looks extremely professional.” — Beth Forkner Moe, Executive Director, United Way of the Greater Winona Area
We designed Itechra CMS to make it easier for United Ways to communicate with their donors online. We love what United Ways do, and we understand the needs of United Ways better than any other company. Most of all, we believe that United Ways should have the latest tools available and an easy to use content management system with a completely branded United Way template that helps increase traffic to their website and get new donors onboard, which is why we’re offering this limited offer to get Itechra CMS at a low-cost of $99!
Want to learn more about Itechra CMS, and how your United Way can benefit from it? Click here to e-mail us or give us a call for a one-on-one demonstration.